General Category > General Discussion

1 sentance zombie story.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fijiman:
We knew we had to make have some sort of plan if we wanted to have a chance at surviving this, so while we rested in one of the many, now abandoned, houses we decided on need to find before getting out of town.

Off topic: I think it would be a good idea to establish how many people are in this group and who they are within the next few posts, if only to make it easier on us later.

zoxzix:
One of us, Steve, I think his name was, found a baseball bat while searching the abandoned house.

Off topic: Hi, I'm zoxzix, I'm playing the game. What if someone wants to join way later in though? It shouldn't be limited to the first group of posters.

Fijiman:
I had found some forgotten  first aid supplies in the basement during my search.

--- Quote from: zoxzix on December 02, 2012, 07:57:26 AM ---Off topic: Hi, I'm zoxzix, I'm playing the game. What if someone wants to join way later in though? It shouldn't be limited to the first group of posters.

--- End quote ---
No, no, it should be left open to all who want to join. Well, so long as they don't purposely try to screw up the story and write a half decent sentence.

Cross Stitched Zombie:
Kelly had some food in her backpack, we decided to ration it until we could forage for more.

zoxzix:
I heard a dull wail outside, and by looking from the upstairs window, saw a lone zombie just, standing there, by the front door, leaning against it slightly, barely moving, just moaning and standing there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version