Author Topic: Stuck in the bathroom  (Read 2116 times)

FleshEatingZombie

• Hunter of Zombies
    • View Profile
    • Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Stuck in the bathroom
« on: September 07, 2011, 08:54:40 AM »
You're in the bathroom taking care of business when you hear a knock at your door. Being a little backed up you choose to ignore it and whoever it is can come back later. The banging continues and while annoying, you continue with the task at hand. Seconds later the front door comes crashing down and that literally scares the shit right out of you. You zip up as fast as possible and take a peek out of the door when a snapping jaw barely misses your finger as you slam the door closed.

Lets say you are in the average bathroom with normal toiletries and bathroom supplies at your disposal.

As far as you can tell there are at least 5, but possibly more waiting outside the door and you have no window for escape.

How do you battle them with what you have, knowing if they took down your main door the bathroom isn't going to last very long?

Cross Stitched Zombie

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in the bathroom
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 12:47:20 PM »
In that situation your pretty much going to die unless you have a gun with you. Too many zombies and too tight quarters. You can do like in Zombieland and use the top of the toilet as a bludgeon, but that only worked because he was fighting one zombie.
Better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Fijiman

• Global Moderator
  • Lv. 20 potato-mancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 07:22:08 PM »
Like CSZ said, you're pretty much screwed unless you keep weapons in your bathroom. Although, if you just so happen to have a lighter and keep air freshener (the spray kind) in your bathroom you could use that as a temporary flamethrower until you can grab something better somewhere else.
I came, I fragged, then I got fragged.

Zombiecarter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Zombie Nation
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 09:10:01 PM »
I'm going to have to agree with Cross Stitch on this one.  That's the only good weapon in my bathroom, but I'm pretty sure I'd die anyway.

Fijiman, I think you're just going to end up with a flaming zombie trying to kill you.  While fun, probably won't last long.

DeadFred

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 11:59:39 PM »
The only thing that comes to mind is rapping myself in toilet paper and trying to sprint out as fast as possible through the restroom. The toilet paper would be little to some kind of protection, but in the grand scheme of things, id end up getting bit  >:(

Hecter

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 07:45:54 AM »
Heh, this is why I keep a hammer and wrench in my bathroom under the sink... just in case I need to make a repair I mean, not that I am trying to be prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

Fijiman

• Global Moderator
  • Lv. 20 potato-mancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 06:05:40 AM »
Fijiman, I think you're just going to end up with a flaming zombie trying to kill you.  While fun, probably won't last long.

Probably, but at least it will look cool. Of course if I get it into the zombies face it might it might not be able to attack me.
I came, I fragged, then I got fragged.

zoxzix

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 08:18:50 AM »
wear chainmail, you can walk through a crowd and they cant bite you

zoxzix

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 11:38:17 AM »
or, summon an army of midgets
wearing chainmail

Zombiecarter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Zombie Nation
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 11:05:27 PM »
Only problem I can see is that in a lot of zombie stories the zombies have increased strength.  And if that weren't bad enough and they didn't simply rip you out of your armor they would never give up and never let you go.

If for some reason they couldn't get you out of the armor you'd starve to death under a pile of furious zombie rage.... an unpleasant way to go.

Also... I love midgets.  :)

zoxzix

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 12:27:48 AM »
yeah
fine then, i summon an army of chain-mail wearing midgets with superpowers

Cross Stitched Zombie

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
Better than a sharp stick in the eye.

necroforums

• join necro forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 03:50:46 PM »
i whould use the plunger open the door,stand back,and wait for natures call.........
no but i whould use the plunger push it upto the zombies and push him down the stairs,get my car key's,go to the kitchen and get a knife,run to my car,start it and get the hell out. :P :) :) :) :)