Author Topic: Start of the infection: Murder or Zombie Slaying?  (Read 1113 times)

FleshEatingZombie

• Hunter of Zombies
    • View Profile
    • Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Start of the infection: Murder or Zombie Slaying?
« on: September 07, 2011, 08:52:42 AM »
Lets say you come across one of the first zombies. No one knows of the outbreak but there are witnesses watching this crazed man chase and attempt to bite people.

Do you kill him and face the fact that you may be brought in for murder and jailed when the outbreak occurs (pretty much guaranteeing your death), or do you walk away and let him bite whomever and letting who knows how many get infected.

Skife

• Global Moderator
  • Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
Re: Start of the infection: Murder or Zombie Slaying?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 05:28:13 PM »
Screw strangers. In a all out zombie survival senerio it tends to be every man to themselves. Me I am heading home quickly to move my things up to the addict and prepare my family for the worst while I leave the tv on with news playing to listen for any more attacks. Sure I'd call up a few friends while I work to warn them but you cant save everyone. Sounds selfish but the start of an outbreak is for the authorities

Fijiman

• Global Moderator
  • Lv. 20 potato-mancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 07:16:27 PM »
I would probably have to let the zombie go by for the time being because chances are I won't have something handy to kill it with.
I came, I fragged, then I got fragged.

DeadFred

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 12:05:05 AM »
I would yell "zombie!!!" freak out and allow every one else to follow my lead. if they didnt believe me, id head for Yosemite with a rifle and all the granola bars in the world.

Zombiecarter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Zombie Nation
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 10:00:12 PM »
I submit a third option:

Smash his knees to bloody ruins with something heavy.  You can't be tried for murder if he's alive.  And if he's a zombie... well if a zombie can't chase you, he's not a threat.

Skife

• Global Moderator
  • Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 02:19:47 PM »
That zombie isnt a threat to you carter but the first thing people would do is like say oh my god man and go to help the dude on the ground thus getting bitten and spreading the infection. Kind people do stupid things and you cant just break the kneecap of any of the people that accidentally get bit trying to help

zoxzix

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 08:17:22 AM »
break his knee, say your a police officer and get some rope to tie him to a tree, by the time anyone gets there important, you can say he has super rabies, and warn people not to get bitten, or shoot him through the heart and when he is still alive they know he is a zombie