Awesome 2011 eleven is finally over, now it’s time for 2012… At the end of which we will probably all die. Damn you Mayans!
This is the traditional time of the year to go over one’s failures and make poorly conceived resolutions to not suck for the next year. They say if you tell people your resolutions you’re more likely to keep them. I suppose it’s the fear of those very people knowing you suck that forces you into trying to keep them.
With that in mind here’s my “Real” resolutions for the comic this year.
1. Get a one month buffer on the comic.
2. Publish the comic in books.
3. Go to four days a week update schedule.
4. Become the world’s leading expert on the undead in all their stinky form.
5. To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
Feel free to tell me I suck this time next year if I don’t accomplish these.