Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City E3 Traileron June 9, 2011 at 3:22 am
I love those cinimatic trailers. Screw live action movies I want to see more of these…. Oh yeah and this game looks fun too.
Here’s some gameplay footage. Hey at the very least the gameplay looks a bit more agile. The last Resident Evil game I played I had to stop as I couldn’t stand how my character handled like a tank with poor stearing, also I just plain sucked at it.
Details about the game.
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.O.W’s add an unpredictable twist to the action.
- Control the truth solo or with up to three friends as an Umbrella Security Service squad member in a story driven Campaign mode.
- Choose from six U.S.S. characters, each with their own unique skill set and roles.
- Return of favorite Resident Evil enemies, iconic landmarks and characters, such as Leon S. Kennedy.
- Rewrite the history of the Raccoon City outbreak. Relive the iconic crash scene from Resident Evil® 2 as Leon S. Kennedy desperately tries to escape from the clutches of the Umbrella Security Services.
- For the first time ever in Resident Evil history, your character risks infection from the hordes of zombies making their way through the city.
- Competitive online multiplayer modes provide a unique gaming experience thanks to the triple- threat battle between the Umbrella Security Service, US Special Ops and threat of zombies and B.O.W’s.