New Year’s Resolutions
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what my New Year’s Resolutions should be, as one does during this time of the year. And rather than vainly trying to lose weight or be a better person (Who am I kidding this was never going to happen) I’ve decided I need to focus more on doing something with this little webcomic strip.
I started doing this mainly for fun, to keep myself drawing, and finally I just wanted to prove that I could do it, but this year I think I’d like to start attempting to make the transition from a hobbiest to something a little more serious.
I’m not kidding myself, I’m no PVP or Penny Arcade, but I won’t lie, I enjoy making this comic and it would be awesome to make something of a living doing it one day. So my resolutions are more of goals I’d like to set for myself this year.
- Take my schedule way more seriously and eventually get up to four or five comic updates a week.
- Attend three or more conventions this year.
- Expand the site with more reviews, content, and extras.
- Make products that don’t suck and that people would actually want would be nice.
- Create enough content that I could make a respectable book by the end of the year.
- Take over the world, grinding lesser men beneath my booted heal and taking their women, (This one’s optional… sort of)
Anyway these are my goals/resolutions for the site. I’m hoping 2011 is going to be a way more productive and interesting year, because 2010 sucked in no uncertain terms.