Plants Vs. Zombies Coming to Xbox Live (Or Undead)
Popcap Game’s smash hit Plants Vs. Zombies will be coming to Xbox Live on September 8th!
The controls have been tweaked for the Xbox. We’ll have to wait to see how well that works Vs. the touch screen of my wife’s iPod version of the game.
Some details about the release:
- A total of seven game modes, including two new multiplayer modes: Co-Op and Vs. Mode
- 12 achievements and 21 mini-games — more than any other adaptation, and including the exclusive Heavy Weapon™-inspired mini-game
- A goofy new way to track and share progress online, where players create their own custom house and cruise down the street to see their friends’ homes
- The highest resolution of any Plants vs. Zombies adaptation to date at 1920 x 1080
- All 50 levels of the original Adventure mode along with Puzzle, Survival, and Zen Garden
- Multiplayer can be co-operative or competitive modes
- Plants Vs Zombies will be released on September 8th, 2010 for 1200 MS Points.